Harmony of the Seas (due May 2016)
Find all the details about Royal Caribbean’s latest Oasis-class ship on this page. The latest news, photos and videos will be added to this page whilst the ship is under construction.[xyz-ihs snippet=”cmeet2-fold”]
Harmony of the Seas will be Royal Caribbean’s third Oasis-class ship after older sisters Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. A fourth Oasis-class ship is scheduled (unnamed currently) Harmony of the Seas will have 18 decks (16 for guests), 24 elevators and with a length of 1,187 feet and a width of 218 feet. She’ll cruise at a leisurely 22 knots.
Harmony of the Seas will be the world’s biggest cruise ship in every way – just edging over her older sisters.
The ship will comprise of seven neighbourhoods: Central Park, Boardwalk, Royal Promenade, Pool and Sports Zone, Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center, Entertainment Place and Youth Zone.
Additional highlights include: Ultimate Abyss – a 10 storey waterslide, The Perfect Storm – a trio of waterslides and Splashaway Bay – a childrens waterpark.
Ship preview photos
- STX France shipyard construction photos from January-November 2015 [15th Nov 2015]
- Artist renderings of the Splashaway Bay and waterslides aboard [16th Nov 2015]
- More photos from the STX France shipyard showing construction progress [18th Nov 2015]
- Ultimate Sports infographic [26th Nov 2015]
- Ultimate Abyss slide! [16th Dec 2015]
- STX France shipyard construction photos from January 2016 [26th Jan 2016]
Ship preview videos
- Ship preview video [22nd Jan 2016]
Ship preview articles
- Harmony of the Seas is only six months away! [5th Nov 2015]